[Qgis-developer] Server features

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 01:14:34 PST 2012

A very short answer here : have you checked the Lizmap ability to create
automatic tile cache ? It supports metatiling too.
As I know, it is the only open-source solution which can simply use a QGIS
project, build a map and dynamically create tile caching with metatile
support.

Sorry for this intervention about Lizmap. But as it is open-source, and
deeply dependant of QGIS, I think people won't mind. Tell me otherwise, I
will stop.

Cheers
Michael