[Qgis-developer] 64bit Windows version

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sat Nov 17 04:39:47 PST 2012

Hi Jürgen,

Would be great if you could work on it. You would be the natural
candidate to do this work.

I think next year would be fine. It would be cool if we could have it
ready with the QGIS 2.0 release.

If you can send us an estimate we can collect some money - don't do this
all in your leisure time. There is probably more exiting stuff to do for
leisure time work ;-)

Andreas