[Qgis-developer] Design the QGIS documentation theme

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Sun Nov 18 03:25:50 PST 2012

Hi,

Thanks for all the info. No luck with Boottheme so far. I guess I
don't understand it yet and also it's unusable on my notebook screen.
Would need at least twice the screen estate to work with it.

Introducing Bootstrap should enable us to write a responsive site,
right? So Sphinx cannot do responsive sites?

How about using an existing Sphinx Bootstrap Theme? Have you looked into that?
http://loose-bits.com/2011/12/09/sphinx-twitter-bootstrap-theme.html

While I still love design, I'm not up-to-date with responsive design I'm afraid.

Best wishes,
Anita