[Qgis-developer] Load Project file from plugin

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 08:31:20 PST 2012

To load a project file call QgisInterface::actionOpenProject()

most app-related stuff that a plugin can do are in the QgisInterface class

On a related note:
If you want the plugin to do something when a project file is loaded,
you need to connect to the QGisInterface projectRead() signal

http://www.qgis.org/api/classQgisInterface.html#af740dfa32487613224a249c8f5c2111b

This will ensure that when a project is loaded your code will get called.