[Qgis-developer] how to run a single python test from source directory?

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 07:44:34 PST 2012

Hi,

I am trying to run a single python test from its directory, and am
getting 2 problems:

1) it is not using my custom build (but system install in /usr/
2) getting segfault after execution

problem 2 is no big deal, but how can I run the tests using my build
(in /home/softdev or in  /data/src/qgis/qgis-etiennesky/build-debug)

I can get the python tests to run using "make test" from the build dir
- but that is very long as it does ALL tests

Thanks
Etienne

tourigny at supernova: /data/src/qgis/qgis-etiennesky/tests/src/python $ which qgis
/home/softdev/bin/qgis

tourigny at supernova: /data/src/qgis/qgis-etiennesky/tests/src/python $
python ./test_qgsvectorlayer.py
Application state:
Prefix:		/usr
Plugin Path:		/usr/lib/qgis/plugins
Package Data Path:	/usr/share/qgis
Active Theme Name:
Active Theme Path:	:/images/themes//
Default Theme Path:	:/images/themes/default/
SVG Search Paths:	/usr/share/qgis/svg/
		/home/tourigny/.qgis//svg/
User DB Path:	/usr/share/qgis/resources/qgis.db

.