[Qgis-developer] R Sextante error

rldhont rldhont at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 06:55:37 PST 2012

Hi Victor,

I put a new patch for the bug #6545 Sextante doen't execute R command on
Linux
http://hub.qgis.org/issues/6545

If the solution is more robust, I think it will be interesting to apply
the same changes to all the subprocess.Popen code.

But I saw that some changes like the join has been already done. I think
the bug has to close.