[Qgis-developer] Translations - using the online pootle interface

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 01:02:09 PST 2012

Hi all,

I have subscribed to the translate.qgis.org web application. I would like
to have a quick and easy access to correct some mistakes (mistranslations)
in the QGIS application.

I thought this website was meant to allow non developers to help us
translate the QGIS application. But it seems I am wrong. It appeared
translate.qgis.org "only" allow translation of the documentation. So I will
use git to contribute to QGIS translation instead of pootle.

Another thing : it seems only our italian friends are active in the pootle
application : this only files I could find are the italian part of QGIS
documentaiton :
http://translate.qgis.org/it/qgis/LC_MESSAGES/

Thanks for your help.

Michael