[Qgis-developer] Adding a project as a reference

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 22:54:51 PST 2012

Hi Marco, hi all,

Not sure there is that much info but I created this issue
http://hub.qgis.org/issues/6765

Apparently, this comes from two specific layers in the project I try to
embed.
And I get this error:

ERROR 10: Pointer 'hDS' is NULL in 'OGR_DS_Destroy'.

But QGIS is not crashing.

Do you have any idea where it could come from? Or what it means?

Thanks!

Denis