[Qgis-developer] build Quantum-GIS

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Thu Nov 29 07:03:22 PST 2012

Hi Marco,

On Thu, 29. Nov 2012 at 19:33:36 +0700, Marco Bernasocchi wrote:
> so i guess it is just pure lazyness

Right, I gave up on it.

It's the almost like trying to get people to stop top posting, stop troll
feeding, trim their replies, stop using HTML on lists, copy text instead of
taking screenshots of text messages and so on (and on and on...).

Ok, caught me - I didn't actually give up - still it's a lost cause ;)

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-31
committ(ed|ing) to Quantum GIS                         IRC: jef on FreeNode

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden