[Qgis-developer] QGIS Server WFS-T integration

rldhont rldhont at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 06:21:04 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I need some review for the WFS-T implementation in QGIS-Server.
https://github.com/rldhont/Quantum-GIS/tree/wfs_server_transaction
This branche adds the capability to the QGIS Server to understand
transaction, adds a way to define which WFS layer can be editable and if
the administrator authorize insert and delete, adds an enhancements for
the WFS provider to support WFS-T which needs extra parameters.

For the configuration on the WFS-T part, Update is possible if the layer
is publish as a WFS layer, Insert is possible only if Update is possible
and Delete is possible only if Insert is possible. You can check Delete
on a layer and it's automatically a WFS layer, or uncheck Publied on a
layer and all the checkbox are unchecked.

I have testing QGIS-Server transaction with an ESRI ShapeFile and a
Spatialite database. The both doesn't return a good FID, but only
Spatialite has persistent FID. The Spatialite provider probably needs an
update.
I test my QGIS-Server with QGIS and some JavaScript code.

René-Luc D'Hont
3Liz