[Qgis-developer] License Summary

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 14:51:52 PDT 2012

Thanks to the fine script from Jürgen and hist help I can say we are now
down to about

186 Files having in UNKNOWN license out of 2073 files which should have
a license

I've seen there are a some in

GdalTools
db_manager
some in the scripts directory itself
grass
and some in the tests subdirectory

and then there are some which license unfortunately is not getting
recognised by the licensechecker and mistakenly set as "UNKNOWN"

but at least I see a huge progress in having lesser not licensed files
in the source tree ..

if you have time please have a look through your files and add a proper
header

thanks a lot

Werner