[Qgis-developer] New voting on plugins

Horst Düster horst.duester at kappasys.ch
Mon Oct 8 03:54:20 PDT 2012

A really nice feature! Is it possible to send votes via the plugin? So
that I can implement a button box with "Vote for the plugin" and
"Remmind me later" and so on. How to integrate it with python?

Horst

Dr. Horst Düster
Kappasys
Alte Bernstrasse 13
CH-4500 Solothurn

Tel.: +41 (0) 32 514 00 40
Mobil: +41 (0) 76 408 51 06
eMail: horst.duester at kappasys.ch
skype: horstduester
Twitter: moazagotl
Web: www.kappasys.ch

lat: N 47° 12' 06.408" lon: E 7° 32' 13.740"

Kurse Herbst 2012: http://www.sourcepole.ch/kurse