[Qgis-developer] Oracle Plugin Error Compiling QGIS 1.8

maaza mekuria sailmcm at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 16:46:53 PDT 2012

Okay I removed the Oracle raster Plugin.
I an not able to add to the menu. My C++ Plugin used to show up well at 1.7, what more has changed that it is not showing up in 1.8? I added the category property and made sure I have appropriate methods for it.

Is there a place to read what has changed? If I have missed the communication, would someone point me to where I can find the changes?

Thank you,

Maaza