[Qgis-developer] OGR and INTERLIS transformations Plugin

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 14:22:42 PDT 2012

Hi all

I have just done a quick check for new plugins, and found one named "OGR
transformation". To my surprise, it is a SEXTANTE-based one! There is no
author information, but I would like to get in contact with the developers,
since some things, specially the DB-related ones, are something that I
planned to add to SEXTANTE. Also, I could help with the other algorithms,
with some improvement ideas.

So, if you are the author or this module and would like me to help you and
eventually including those algorithms in the core colelction of SEXTANTE
ones...just say something :-)

Regards, and thanks to everyone using SEXTANTE.

Victor

p.s. I did a quick search before pressing the "send" button....and I see
that, if I am not wrong Pirmin is the author. Anyway, I send the message
here to let people know that I am open to all kinds of collaborations
around SEXTANTE, so please get in contact with me if you are doing
something with SEXTANTE :-)