[Qgis-developer] to build shortest_distance

mmekuria sailmcm at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 23:22:13 PDT 2012

Dear Shiva:
I use windows and I followed the build instructions found in the link
http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/Development should help you. If you can
not follow it, at least you must give some indication of where you
experience a problem by posting errors that you get during your compilation.

I think the build instructions for Linux should be much more easier than
Windows. I would trust you can overcome your problems. Keep at it, do not
give up.

Maaza

-----
Maaza Christos, PhD