[Qgis-developer] Saving expressions

mmekuria sailmcm at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 09:51:39 PDT 2012

I would liek saving expressions in file and a directory of my own choosing
would be ideal. At least that is what ArcGIS had (As far as version 9.3,
that I have used in the past.)

I would ask for simplicity and ease of use. Why make the project file
bloated and prone to corruption by adding field calculations data into it?
What would happen if a field is deleted and there is a calculation is to be
done against it? I have had to edit some project files because they were
crashing for missing layers.

Maaza

-----
Maaza Christos, PhD