[Qgis-developer] Saving expressions

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 17:04:54 PDT 2012

I think you miss understand what is meant by saved expressions.  It
would only be the expression text that is saved in the project file
with maybe a name:

name : expression
name : expression
name : expression

when the expression builder is open we just look in the project and
read in the expressions into the tree on the left so the user can pick
from a pre-saved on.  Think of them as favourite expressions.

- Nathan