[Qgis-developer] planet.qgis.org problems

Marco Bernasocchi marco at bernawebdesign.ch
Mon Oct 22 01:03:45 PDT 2012

Hi Ale, all
I just tried to add Victor's new blog to [2] and noticed few "grave"
problems :/
from worse to least:
- login doesn't work for planet. on [3] I see logged in as mbernasocchi
and the logout link, I move to [1] and I see the login link and I can't
login. It takes me to the login page, I enter my pass, I get sent back
to [2] and the login link is still there.

- "About plugins" in the nav bar points to [1] which is the same as [2]
(the aggregator). Nothing to do with plugins.

- the page keeps on waiting for connecting to media.djangoproject.com

- A css issue solvable by changing 3px to 20 in #leftcolumn
padding-left: 20px;

- searching google for "qgis blog" or "qgis planet" always finds [4]
first (this has been mentioned before and it is really annoying. and
easy to solve for an admin, just put a redirect to [2] in [4]

thanks a lot, and if I can help let me know, I know my way around ssh
and serverish :)

[1] http://planet.qgis.org/
[2] http://planet.qgis.org/planet/
[3] http://planet.qgis.org/plugins/