[Qgis-developer] How can i debug a Quantum GIS DLL using Microsoft Visual Studio 10?

Marco Gomes marco.gomes at edisoft.pt
Mon Oct 22 08:47:12 PDT 2012

Hi!

I developed a Quantum GIS plugin layer using Microsoft Visual studio and
placed it in my plugins folder of my customized quantum gis application.

I now intend to debug the DLL using Microsoft Visual Studio 10.

I have Quantum GIS 1.8 sources with debug information successfully
compile and also try to debug my dll using this environment without
success.

My question is: How can i debug a Quantum GIS DLL using Microsoft Visual
Studio 10?

Thank you

Marco