[Qgis-developer] How can i debug a Quantum GIS DLL using Microsoft Visual Studio 10?

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 08:50:56 PDT 2012

I don't have VS installed right now, but in the past I used to Debug
attaching to an external process. This is an option VS gives you in the
debugger configuration.
Let's say you start your built QGis and the systems assigns it PID XXXX.
Attach the VS debugger to that PID and you're done ;)

giovanni