[Qgis-developer] #6535 Support WFS Post GetFeature Request in QGIS-Server - Review

rldhont rldhont at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 09:26:51 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I have created a branch on my github to implement the issue 6535 :
https://github.com/rldhont/Quantum-GIS/tree/6535
I supplied a patch on hub.qgis.org
http://hub.qgis.org/issues/6535/

Because I updated the filter capabilities, I added spatial filter
capabilities, I would like a review or test about my implementation.
I made test with OpenLayers and its WFS Protocol. I tested BBOX and
Intersects, but I added Contains, Crosses, Disjoint, Equals, Overlaps,
Touches and Within filter capability.

Marco, if you think I can merge or apply the patch, I'll do it.

Regards,
René-Luc