[Qgis-developer] PyQGIS on 1.9-master for Windows: TypeError: connect() failed between geometryChanged and unislot()

Rafael Varela Pet rafael.varela at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 07:49:23 PDT 2012

Hi,

A connect() that works OK on 1.9-master for Linux fails in Windows
with this message:

    vLayer.geometryChanged.connect(self.onNodeGeometryChange)
TypeError: connect() failed between
geometryChanged(QgsFeatureId,QgsGeometry) and unislot()

The code looks like this:

    vLayer.geometryChanged.connect(self.onNodeGeometryChange)

  @pyqtSlot(int, QgsGeometry)
  def onNodeGeometryChange(self, featureId, geom ):

I am missing something or is there a specific issue on the Windows build?

I had a similar problem in Linux with QGIS 1.8 wich was solved
upgrading to master after being aware of commit 32978fb4
(http://hub.qgis.org/projects/quantum-gis/repository/revisions/32978fb4e9a6b115bed3245a90c4c038ed3fb04c)

Best regards,
--
Rafael Varela