[Qgis-developer] setPkgDataPath issue

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Wed Oct 24 00:22:54 PDT 2012

Larry, I commented out the setPkgDataPath line because with
that load of GdalTools plugin out of output/python/plugin path
fails with this message:

 Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/src/qgis/Quantum-GIS/b/output/python/qgis/utils.py", line 188, in startPlugin
     plugins[packageName] = package.classFactory(iface)
   File "/usr/src/qgis/Quantum-GIS/python/plugins/fTools/__init__.py", line 53, in classFactory

which seems to mean that the startPlugin function, loaded from output dir,
finds the __init__.py file in the _source_ dir rather than finding the one
in output dir.

The same kind of error happens with _all_ the plugins, not only GdalTools.

I understand from your commit log that something else broke without that line,
can we find another way to fix it ? Can you explain what the problem was ?
I don't know what "crssync" is...

--strk;

 http://www.cartodb.com - Map, analyze and build applications with your data

                                       ~~ http://strk.keybit.net