[Qgis-developer] Merging of incompatible changes

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 04:51:26 PDT 2012

There is also something else to remember here.  These changes that
Martin is proposing to merge are not the threading changes, it is the
API to allow threading to be added later.  Even without threading
being added the API update is worth it.  Having a cleaner API is
always a good thing.

Cleaner APIs == Happy developers

- Nathan