[Qgis-developer] How to load DLL plugin map layer?

Marco Gomes marco.gomes at edisoft.pt
Thu Oct 25 09:47:47 PDT 2012

Hi!

I developed an external DLL map layer plugin and i'm trying to load it
at my application start up....but without success?

My intention it is to provide a layer to my application, similar to the
one developed in python "openlayers".

My application framework uses the Quantum GIS api and i intend to add a
layer using my external DLL as it is done by open layers, adding google
layer to Quantum Gis!

I kindly ask, just a few hints on how to accomplish it!!

Another interesting thing that i have in my environment it is that when
i run Quantum Gis in Debug mode in Vusial Studio 10, blow up and do not
start Quantum Gis:

blow up at this line, mpPlot = new QwtPlot( mpHistogramWidget ); //file:
qgsgpsinformationwidget.cpp

when running in release version, it start up Quantum Gis successfull.

Thanks for your help

Marco