[Qgis-developer] Building ".so" plugin, not ".dylib" on Mac

Tasos Varoudis null at archtech.gr
Tue Oct 30 07:51:37 PDT 2012

Im not doing both together:
one in "-=" and the bundle is "+="

This is what I get
g++-4.2 -headerpad_max_install_names -FXXX/lib -arch x86_64 -single_module -bundle -Xarch_x86_64 -mmacosx-version-min=10.6 -o libTest.dylib debug/XX.o ….

file libTest.dylib
libTest.dylib: Mach-O 64-bit dynamically linked shared library x86_64

Im not sure if Im don't something else wrong. On linux everything work perfect.

Where should I put a dylib file in order to load it as a QGIS plugin on a Mac OSX?

Best