[Qgis-developer] Diagram improvements - Merged to master

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Sep 5 08:58:02 PDT 2012

Il 05/09/2012 17:51, Paolo Cavallini ha scritto:
> Il 05/09/2012 14:56, Matthias Kuhn ha scritto:
>> I'm happy to announce, that my first bigger request has been accepted.
>> It has been merged into master and I've just closed all the tickets
>> related to it.
>
> Compliments, looks quite nice.
> Agreed, fixed size seems unuseful, at least for histograms.

Fixed size is still useful for pies, I think.
Text diagrams are less satisfactory, as the texts are superimposed and unreadable
when zooming out.
Also, when zooming out I get very large pies outside my area of interest. I can send
you a picture if interested.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia