[Qgis-developer] QGIS python vector layer select behaviour

Giuseppe Sucameli brush.tyler at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 16:03:32 PDT 2012

Hi Tim,

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 12:01 AM, Tim Sutton <lists at linfiniti.com> wrote:
> l.select(m, r, True, True)

it doesn't highlight anything, it fetches features from
the layer like l.dataProvider().select(m, r, True, True) does
from the provider but it takes care of uncommitted features.

Probably would be better to rename it to fetch or maybe
the other ones from select/deselect to highligh/unhighlight.

Cheers.

> Does anyone know why the first does not work?
>

> Thanks
>

> --
> Tim Sutton - QGIS Project Steering Committee Member (Release  Manager)

>  * QGIS programming and support services
>  * Mapserver and PostGIS based hosting plans
>  * FOSS Consulting Services
> Skype: timlinux

Giuseppe Sucameli