[Qgis-developer] Nightly builds of master branch for Mac

gene martin.laloux at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 11:14:48 PDT 2012

Thanks,
What is really confounding is that my colleagues on Windows or Linux do not
encounter this kind of problem.
However, I know many people who work with QGIS on Mac ( Leopard, Snow
Leopard and Lion) but I have the impression that we are not taken seriously
by the QGIS developers and some plugins developers.

But I can understand, William (an now you) for Mac, how many for Windows and
Linux ?