[Qgis-developer] Nightly builds of master branch for Mac

gene martin.laloux at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 08:29:44 PDT 2012

Many, many thanks, your  master nightly version for Snow Leopard works very
well (the browser also).

I am not a programmer, as I have already said, but I know very well Python,
which allowed me to correct some plugins, like Sextante, so they work on
Mac:

on the QGIS User List:

http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/Sextante-on-Mac-OS-X-a-working-solution-for-running-GRASS-commands-td4987421.html
Sextante on Mac OS X: a working solution for running GRASS commands
http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/Sextante-on-Mac-OS-X-the-solution-for-running-R-problem-of-shell-True-with-Python-subprocess-on-Unix-td4988058.html
Sextante on Mac OS X: the solution for running R (problem of shell = True
with Python subprocess on Unix systems)

and on the Bug  System of Sextante:
http://hub.qgis.org/issues/6015 Bug #6015: Sextante on Mac OS X: a working
solution for running GRASS commands
http://hub.qgis.org/issues/6029 Bug #6029 A solution for the problem of
shell=True (Python module subprocess) in Rutils.py on Mac OS X and other
Unix system
Resolved by Victor Olaya.

So if I can help, it is only with Python. My memories of C are too  old and
I do everything with Python now, with QGIS, GRASS GIS, databases, XML and
other geological applications  (for the past 10 years)

Congratulations for this version.