[Qgis-developer] Blank rasters when using compression options with save as

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 17:37:05 PDT 2012

Ok I was able to replicate, using the file tenbytenraster.asc as
input, but other grayscale images load fine (i.e. landsat_b1.tif).

However, if I convert it to a gtiff file externally with gdal, the
resulting gtiff file can be saved in qgis with compression options.
Can you replicate that?

Have you tried with other (real) files?

Etienne