[Qgis-developer] Expressions in print composer

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Tue Sep 25 08:46:37 PDT 2012

Hi Hugo

Having expression support in QgsComposerLabel will be a great thing (and
backwards support for $CURRENT_DATE should be no big deal I guess).

Note that I have a new composer item in the pipeline with support for
rich text formating and with support for multiple frames. It will be
nice to have expression support also there, hopefully we can look at it
in Essen.

Regards,
Marco