[Qgis-developer] USING qgis in c++ QT application on Windows

mina imene_yamina at yahoo.fr
Wed Sep 26 00:42:46 PDT 2012

hi,
I use QGIS in C++ QT Application with VC complier,

I had a lot of difficulties to make QGIS work on Windows .

The only solution I've found is to run QGIS  is to use compiled VC
librairies found in OSGeo4W.

But this solution causes me two problems:

1)There are plenty Qdebug message. it slowed enormously application and
sometimes makes bugs.

2)I have two windows where I should display the map. when I execute multiple
times, the card explodes outside the View where it should appear.

Can  anyone help me.

I do not know if this is the right place to post this message. but I do not
know where I could find a solution.

thank you in advance for your help

Imane