[Qgis-developer] uSINF qgis in c++ QT application in Windows

mina imene_yamina at yahoo.fr
Wed Sep 26 08:20:14 PDT 2012

Hi Jurgen,

Thanks a lot for your answer,

>> I had a lot of difficulties to make QGIS work on Windows .

Like?  Do you have a patch for INSTALL (or better doc/INSTALL.t2t ff)?>>

I mean that i had a lot of difficulties to build QGIS project on windows.
the only solution i have found is to use compiled QGIS librairies witch
contains Qdebus messages

 >>it slowed enormously application and sometimes makes bugs.

Bugs?  Where?  How?  Please provide more detail. >>

If i click on a button before print debug is finished , the application
crash.

>> 2)I have two windows where I should display the map. when I execute
>> multiple
>> times, the card explodes outside the View where it should appear.

In my application I display the map using qgis in two windows with a
QGraphicview .In the  excusion the card explodes and displayed outside the
QGraphicView sometimes on buttons or other places. it looks like memory
errors. But i do knew where is the problem.

Thank you a lot for your help.

and sorry for my bad english
Nouveau ! Maintenez la touche Maj