[Qgis-developer] feature-freeze exception -- blend modes and transparency for composer items

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 04:14:36 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I realise I missed the feature freeze by a couple of hours, but I'm
hoping an exception can be made for this pull request:

https://github.com/qgis/Quantum-GIS/pull/493

Basically, this adds blending modes for composer items (in line with
the recent addition of blend modes for layers & labels). It also adds
a transparency slider for composer items which can be used to control
the opacity of the items.

It'd be a nice feature to have in 2.0 if an exception is possible!

Cheers,
Nyall