[Qgis-developer] Digitize Line starting at a point vertex with a defined angle and distance

Antonio Locandro antoniolocandro at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 5 14:22:17 PDT 2013

Do anybody knows how can I draw a line starting at a point with an azimuth and distance? I tried Improved Polygon Capturing (misleading name a bit) but unfortunately it doesn't seem to do the work maybe because I am doing this with layers in WGS 84 but projected coordinates. It would be great if QGIS since I would like to recommend this for making aviation charts By the way can QGIS support Nautical Miles and Statute Miles?