[Qgis-developer] Make deprecated methods more visible [was QgsRubberband does not draw polygons(python)]

Marco Bernasocchi marco at bernawebdesign.ch
Tue Apr 9 13:07:51 PDT 2013

> On 04/08/2013 03:52 PM, vinayan wrote:
>>
>> thanks to Salvatore's help on irc, i got over this issue.
>>
>> apparently the 'isPolygon' method was deprected..

Thanks vinayan, had the same trouble which makes me ask if anybody has an
idea if it would be possible to show in the deprecated methods in the
overview part of each class doc?
basically has anyone an idea on how to answer this answer this [1].

ciao

[1]
http://doxygen.10944.n7.nabble.com/Making-deprecation-visible-from-summary-blocks-td2340.html

--