[Qgis-developer] Hard feature freeze

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Mon Apr 15 19:17:05 PDT 2013

Hi Folks

Please note that we now need to go into 'hard feature freeze' - we
need to get teh API neat and tidy and finalise the GUI etc. If you
bring new feature patches (even if they are ready to use), they
represent a distraction from the API, GUI and string cleanup work that
needs to be happening over the next month to get QGIS release ready.

Thanks for your understanding in this.

Regards

Tim

 * QGIS programming and support services