[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] [Qgis-psc] Logo

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 09:34:16 PDT 2013

If I can give my opinion,

I don't dislike #50, but I think that that isolated Q won't be strong
enough as an Icon.

I believe that #91 and #88 (short and long version of the same design)
would look quite distinct and sophisticate, would give a great program icon
and looks very good printed too.

http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/qgis-needs-logo-210397/entries/91

http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/qgis-needs-logo-210397/entries/88

I believe that 2.0 deserves a brand new logo, so any of the old logo
revamped styles (like #166, #49, #42) don't seam to be a good option.

Alexandre Neto