[Qgis-developer] Updating context help and translations

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 14:16:20 PDT 2013

Unfortunately no flagging ..
The only thing you can do is a pull request for the en_US version and than
hope that a translator sees this pull request and will update also the
other language files ..
but currently the field of context_help translation is not such good
covered as GUI or Documentation translation ..

kind regards
Werner