[Qgis-developer] PROBLEM SOLVED - QGIS Misses GetCapabilites Version - RE: Adding The Selection of Image Type To WMS Setup?

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Thu Apr 18 00:52:07 PDT 2013

Hi Bruce,

On Wed, 17. Apr 2013 at 17:17:42 -0500, Bruce, Bob (CON) wrote:
> When I select JPEG/PNG is QGIS selecting an image format specified by
> image/x-jpegorpng or is it specified by something else?

Yes, it's requesting image/x-jpegorpng, but some servers complain about the
TRANSPARENT parameter, when jpeg is requested and therefore QGIS was not
adding that, when the image type contained jpeg.  Obviously "image/x-jpegorpng"
also leads to that behaviour.  01e26da9f fixes that.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-31
committ(ed|ing) to Quantum GIS                         IRC: jef on FreeNode

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden