[Qgis-developer] Does Sextante Field Calculator support all functions of attribute table field calc?

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Thu Apr 18 10:15:24 PDT 2013

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 9:21 AM, Alexander Bruy <alexander.bruy at gmail.com>wrote:

> BTW, there is also Advanced Field Calculator that should allow
> calculate area and perform much more complex calculations

Could you show me how?

value = $area / "area"

causes

Traceback (most recent call last):

File
"C:\OSGeo4W\apps\qgis-dev\python\plugins\sextante\core\GeoAlgorithm.py",
line 147, in execute

self.processAlgorithm(progress)

File
"C:\OSGeo4W\apps\qgis-dev\python\plugins\sextante\algs\FieldPyculator.py",
line 125, in processAlgorithm

unicode(sys.exc_info()[0].__name__), unicode(sys.exc_info()[1]))

TypeError: __init__() takes exactly 2 arguments (4 given)

Thanks!

Anita