[Qgis-developer] Updating core plugins

Filipe Dias filipesdias at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 01:29:27 PDT 2013

I think decoupling the release of a new Sextante version from the release
of a new QGIS release is very important. QGIS Master always has bugs that
preclude the users from correctly testing Sextante.

When Sextante was first released as a plugin, all users had to do was to
checkout the svn repository to get the latest code. It was during this
period that there was the highest number of people testing Sextante. Now,
there are only a few.