[Qgis-developer] Atlas and overview issues?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Apr 22 23:36:54 PDT 2013

 Hi Paolo,

 I would say 1) and 3) are just missing features. The client that paid
 for the overview map feature did not request what you want. They just
 had the overview map at full extent (that is what maybe 90% of users are
 doing) and did not want to zoom in and auto-center. 2) may be a bug.
 Could you open a bug request?

 regarding 3) will only work for polygon features - but Atlas also works
 with lines or points. So it needs special casing for polygons. A missing
 feature that you can ask Oslandia to implement. You will have to specify
 if you want this feature on the main map or the overview map or both.

 Andreas

 On Tue, 23 Apr 2013 08:09:13 +0200, Paolo Cavallini wrote:

 Andreas Neumann
 Böschacherstrasse 10A
 8624 Grüt (Gossau ZH)
 Switzerland