[Qgis-developer] qgis-webclient - weblinks from features and base layers

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Tue Apr 23 00:25:23 PDT 2013

Hi,

is it possible to have clickable web links from features in the qgis
webclient? And if yes, would I need qgis master to use it?

And another question. I saw that e.g. qgiscloud allows to choose base layers
from google, bing, ... with qgis webclient. This does not seem to be part
of the "official" repository in github - right? Is it planned to integrate
this functionality or is somebody already working on it?

I found several mailings but not really a solution or clear hint.

Regards
Otto