[Qgis-developer] qgis-webclient - weblinks from features and base layers

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Tue Apr 23 04:37:00 PDT 2013

Hi Otto,

you are right. This won't work. The automatic url detection is for
simpler cases where users store a pure url in a field. This url is
detected and displayed as a link without any html writing necessary.
So if you want to individually format a complete link with html tags you
may do it as you showed. If you do
<a class="popupLink" .... the link gets styled as defined in popup.css.
I cannot test currently but I think that you might get another <a> tag
around your link. Is that true?

Bernhard