[Qgis-developer] QGIS 2.0 and PyQT v2 update

Borys Jurgiel lists at borysjurgiel.pl
Sat Apr 27 16:07:25 PDT 2013

Dnia sobota, 27 kwietnia 2013 o 19:57:50 Gary Sherman napisał(a):
> We will need to ensure that the plugin installer can prevent installation of
> incompatible plugins in 2.0 as well as 1.8.

Done. Will work as soon as QGis.QGIS_VERSION os set to 2.0

The current version must be within the range:
(qgisMinimumVersion - qgisMaximumVersion).

If qgisMaximumVersion is not explicitly set, the default value is:
qgisMaximumVersion = floor(qgisMinimumVersion)+0.99

It's implemented in the installer and, additionaly, in the new repository to
allow an initial filiering there.