[Qgis-developer] The new installer

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 22:54:31 PDT 2013

Well, I like the idea of having everything grouped.

For example in pyCharm everything is in one dialog: application and
project settings. And you can search for anything in a search bar.

If the left panels can be nested (as suggested previously), I would even
consider integrating the project settings in the main settings.

I would leave them directly accessible from menus of course, but just as
shortcuts leading to the main dialog but with the right panel open.

You then would have everything accessible at one place.