[Qgis-developer] The new installer

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 22:59:45 PDT 2013

I don't mind the idea but I'm not for plugins living in the settings
dialog.  Plugins are not settings they are their own standalone thing.

Having some kind of settingsWidget() method exposed on each plugin that so
that we can add plugin settings in the settings dialog is not a bad idea,
but I think the installer and manager should live outside of the settings
dialog.

- Nathan