[Qgis-developer] The new installer

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 23:47:42 PDT 2013

Thanks for your replies.

This idea came out this morning mainly from the labelling gui, where I
think the tree widget might be really useful. And I am wondering if a
general mechanism of integrating dialogs in others by merging their left
panels should be developed.

Otherwise, regarding the plugins settings in the main dialog, I got your
point and I almost agree ;)

Thanks again,

Denis